CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day one, Rotation one

Well it's offical- I am a second year student whether I like it or not! Today was my first day at the women's health clinic and I can already tell that I will love the next six weeks! We had a pretty relaxed day (which was good considering my nerves) but I already feel very comfortable with the staff and the job. I am also loving Acadia National Park! We went hiking yesterday and it was the most outdoors activity I have had in over a year!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yay Neighb! You'll be great in rotations...I say so :) Did you make it to Thunder Hole yet? That was my favorite part of Acadia (it's all pretty wonderful though!). Miss you!!

Unknown said...

Glad your first day went so well! Hope the rest of your week went just as well. Missing you already!