CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Don't know where I go from here...

So I found out today that I have no idea where my next rotation is. I was going to be in Northern Vermont but for some reason they canceled that rotation. Now they are not sure where I will be. I do know that my forth one will be in Portland ME. I don't know about my out west rotations for sure now because they are trying to fit me and another girl into the slots- so they can't make up their minds on who will go where when.... ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG. Oh well- I guess I shouldn't really worry about it much right now as I have only been in Augusta for one week and I still have five to go. I am enjoying my time here so far except for the extreme heat!!! Ok- well I guess I will be off. Have a good weekend all.

0 comments: