CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

It's about time!

I think I finally know where I go after Togus... I just got confirmation that I will be in Lewiston Maine working at St. Mary's Regional Medical Center in the Emergency Department! I think it will be exciting. I am not sure what I will do for housing yet but I can always live on campus at UNE if I need to. It would make for a long comute (like 40 mins) but at least there will be Starbucks! Anyway, this rotation at the VA is going well. I spent the first week in the Spinal cord injury clinic then I spent a week in Cardiology with a day in Gastroenterology. Today I am with Neurosurgery and I don't know where I will be tomorrow. I pretty much just show up each day and go where ever they tell me to go.

0 comments: